CPACT has established a unique confidentiality agreement and modus operandi between UK universities and collaborating companies, which is designed so that new members can sign up “quickly and easily”, and which includes a ‘Proprietary Project’ Annex.
By the end of 2017, CPACT had delivered 65 research reports and trained more than 80 PhD, postdoctoral and other researchers.
- Provided leading-edge Process Analytical and Control Technology Innovations and solutions for over 20 years
- Trained 180 Industrialists and academics in the CPACT technologies
- Delivered 10 collaborative R&D projects providing technological and business benefits of our industrial sponsors
- Established links with the other major Centres in Europe and the USA
- Established with DECHEMA, the tri-annual European Conference on Process Analytics and Control Technology (EuroPACT)
- Delivered over 60 free webinars to member companies
- Delivered over 50 free feasibility studies for member companies with significant successful outcomes
- Delivered over 100 invited presentations to international meetings, conferences and workshops
- Provided a unique annual Process Spectroscopy Course in collaboration with Clairet Scientific
- Delivered three unique software toolboxes for free use by member companies (a highly visual data pre-processing toolbox - PreScreen; a comprehensive software tool to simplify the use of experimental designs for choosing suitable pre-treatment methods for calibration problems - DoEMan; a spectroscopic data preprocessing and calibration transfer toolbox - Spectral Shooter