"At Fujifilm Imaging Colorants we consider process analysis and control as one of major tools to developing efficient and robust processes.
We consider CPACT as an opportunity to remain in contact with, and influence development of, new technology and approaches in process analysis and control to meet our demanding needs for the current and future process development, understanding and improvement."
About Fujifilm Imaging Colorants
FUJIFILM Imaging Colorants (FFIC) is a world leader in the development and supply of innovative, high performance colorants for the global digital printing market.
The business was formed in February 2006 following the acquisition of Avecia’s electronic materials businesses by Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd.
FFIC’s reputation and market-leading position is based on:
- a rich heritage in colour chemistry (ICI - Zeneca - Avecia)
- an enviable track record of product innovation
- strong proprietary technology and IP portfolio
- extensive development & manufacturing capabilities
- high quality products & customer service
- a dedication to achieving the highest standards of Safety, Health & Environmental performance
General contact information
CPACT contact information
Please note that this contact information is for CPACT related enquiries only.
Mr Alan Dickinson
|Telephone||01324 498 305|
|Fax||01324 494 747|