Johnson Matthey has benefitted greatly from years of collaboration with CPACT. Through CPACT we've enhanced our knowledge in process analytics and chemometrics and implemented in manufacturing processes. We have strengthened links with other industries and academic partners. CPACT offers such a diverse group of organisations who are all dedicated to goals of improving their processes through appropriate measurements and increased understanding.
About Johnson Matthey Plc
Vision, Strategy, Values
Our vision is for a world that’s cleaner and healthier; today and for future generations
Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and admired speciality chemicals companies in the world.
• We are proud of our products and technologies, how our customers use them and the positive impact they have on our planet.
• We are passionate about how science can enable global solutions for clean air, improved health and make the most efficient use of our planet's natural resources.
• This is central to our purpose to apply inspiring science to enhance life.
• Our strategy is designed to achieve this.
• Our strategy is to deliver sustainable growth using our existing market leading technologies and through developing the next generation of technologies to meet the global challenges and opportunities from:
- Clean Air
- Efficient Natural Resources
We are a technology leader in four fundamental areas of science:
- Precious metal chemistry and metallurgy
- Surface chemistry
- Materials characterisation and testing
- Material design and engineering
General contact information
CPACT contact information
Please note that this contact information is for CPACT related enquiries only.