CPACT’s research programmes focus on innovations in technologies for process optimisation, monitoring and control that provides business benefits to member companies.
Research topics include:
- Advances in in situ and non-invasive techniques
- Multivariate data fusion for predictive modelling and performance monitoring
- Process chemometrics for data processing and quantitative analysis
- Data mining
- Reactor technologies
- Statistics and statistical modelling
- Bioprocess performance monitoring
- Real-time property measurements
- Supply chain design and optimisation
Projects involve a wide range of batch and continuous processes and related advances in measurement, analysis and modelling technologies.